V Australia supports Rock n Roll Auction to raise funds for Disaster Relief Appeal
The Queensland Music Network (Q Music) recently launched an online Rock N Roll Auction to raise money for The Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal – an online event featuring items and experiences generously donated from artists around the globe.
‘Money-can’t-buy’ experience auctions opened yesterday and include the chance to meet Katy Perry at her Brisbane concert and a VIP trip to the massive Coachella Festival in the USA flying courtesy of us, V Australia.
The Rock n Roll Auction has already raised over $5,000 in funds for The Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal and there are still more items left to be bid on including:
• a ten year VIP ticket for the Laneway Festival
• a private show by The Gin Club
• a chance to Less Than Jake side of stage at the Soundwave Festival
• a limited edition Reg Mombassa print
• signed items from Iggy & The Stooges, Talking Heads, Cold Chisel, Primal Scream, Bon Iver, Silverchair, Gotye, The Ten Tenors, Deborah Conway, Little Birdy, Human Nature + more!
To view and bid on auction items go to www.rocknrollauction.com.au. The auction bidding is happening on eBay and all money raised will go to The Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal, which has been extended to help those affected by Tropical Cyclone Yasi as well as those affected by the Qld floods.
So made a bid and help out those in need!
Included are two premium economy return flights to LA with V Australia.
This prize doesn’t include transfers between the airport and festival or any accommodation. The successful bidder will need to arrange these themselves.