Today we've unveiled a major redesign of the Premium Economy cabin featured on board our Boeing 777 fleet, which will launch in late 2015.
The new Premium Economy cabin will feature:
- An exclusive and intimate cabin size of 24 seats;
- A seat pitch of 41 inches, with more legroom than any other Australian airline;
- A plated meal service inspired by business class, tailored to the guest and accompanied by a selection of wines from our Business Class cellar;
- A Premium Larder for self-service food and beverages for the exclusive use of Premium Economy guests;
- Crew trained in Premium service; and
- Dedicated check-in, Priority Boarding and Priority baggage (up to 64kg of baggage), enabling guests to speed through airport formalities.
We understand that Premium Economy guests want to arrive at their destination feeling refreshed and taken care of, so we've designed a more spacious and comfortable Premium Economy cabin and product, with a service that many other airlines reserve for their Business Class.
Guests will receive a plated meal service and have access to a new Premium Larder for self-service food and beverages, for exclusive use of Premium Economy guests. We are confident that this will be the best Premium Economy experience flying from Australia across the Pacific.
Guests will be able to choose different variations of their meals, with different garnishes, along with the time and speed of service.
The new Premium Larder exclusively for Premium Economy guests will be replenished throughout the flight, stocked with an assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, light meal options and snacks.
The Premium Economy redesign will be rolled out with the airline’s revolutionary new Business Class suites launching on the Boeing 777 fleet later this year.
In June we were awarded Best Airline Staff Service in Australia/Pacific at the Skytrax World Airline Awards for the fifth consecutive year, and look forward to providing our guests with this award-winning level of service when they next fly with us.