From today, you will be able to find a range of new menu options in our domestic lounges including bacon and eggs, Peking duck pancakes, and pumpkin tortellini.
Lounges will offer will be serving six new menus over the coming months which will continue to be refreshed to ensure variety and choice for the broad range of taste buds that enter the lounges every day.
New dishes included on our lounge menus include:
- American style bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns and baked beans-
- Greek yoghurt shots with muesli and fresh fruit toppings and cold press vegie juice shots
- Roast Peking duck pancakes served with cucumber, spring onion and hoisin sauce
- Fresh pumpkin tortellini with creamy pesto sauce and shredded parmesan
- Authentic Vietnamese beef pho with noodles, bean shoots, coriander, mint and chilli
For added interest we have also launched themed Afternoon Pop Up menus. These will include options such as classic Vietnamese banh mi with roast pork, pickled carrot, cucumber and chili and torched salmon nigiri with teriyaki sauce, seasoned sesame seeds and Japanese mayonnaise.
We’d love to get your feedback on these great new dishes so don’t forget to share your pictures on Instagram or Twitter tagging #virginaustralia.