Posts Tagged ‘surf’
Thursday, October 14th, 2010
Introducing Byron Bay Australia – the Ultimate Beach Vacation Destination
Northern Rivers Tourism and V Australia want a lucky person (and a friend) to win and fly to the surfing mecca of the Australian East Coast and experience all that Byron Bay has to offer!
Up for grabs:
- Two return Premium Economy Class tickets from Los Angeles to Brisbane Australia with V Australia
- Five Nights deluxe accommodation at the Award winning Byron at Byron Resort and Spa
- Return Airport transfers with Byron Easybus
- Learn to Surf Lesson with Mojo Surf
- Kayaking Tour with Dolphins with Cape Byron Kayaks
Enter Here – it will only take you 2 minutes!
NOTE: This competition is only open to residents of the United States – for full terms and conditions click here
For those surfers out there – Who REALLY is responsible for the shortboard revolution?
“Going Vertical” is the movie that hopes to answer that very question – Was it Australian Bob McTavish or American Dick Brewer that made the first shortboard back in the 1960′s?
Watch the Going Vertical Movie Trailer here